|Article number:||MF350L-CD 2.0 DIN|
|SKU:||MF350L-CD 2.0 DIN|
The MF350L-CD is equipped with a self-closing door and with a capacity of 324 liters and a temperature range of + 2 ° C to + 8 ° C. The medicine refrigerator is equipped with various alarm functions to guarantee the safety of the products. For example, the medicine refrigerator gives both an optical and an acoustic signal if the temperature exceeds the limits or the refrigerator door has been opened for too long. Even in the event of a power failure, the refrigerator will give an alarm. These functions are adjustable via the user-friendly controller. the required parameters can be read on this at all times.
Internally, the MF350L-CD 2.0 is acquired from steel, coated with a protective white lacquer. There is a fan at the top of the refrigerator. This ensures effective air circulation so that the temperature remains the same throughout the cabinet. The rear wall protection ensures that no products can be placed against the evaporator. This refrigerator is equipped with LED lighting at the top of the refrigerator as standard. The MF350L-CD 2.0 is standard equipped with 5 wire shelves. Optionally, an extra wire shelf can be ordered (accessory).
We are happy to help you with suitable advice or a completely non-binding offer.
DIN 58345 standard for medicine refrigerators?
DIN stands for "Deutsches Institut für Normung" (German national standards body). DIN issues valid standards in Germany. DIN 58345 is the standard for a medicine refrigerator, which is used to store medicines at a temperature of + 5 ° C.
What is DIN 58345
- A stable operating temperature of between + 2 ° C and + 8 ° C.
- An ambient temperature to guarantee this between + 10 ° C and + 35 ° C.
- A safety thermostat up to + 2 ° C (the refrigerator can never get colder than + 2 ° C).
- Power failure detector that can give a signal for at least 12 hours with its own battery.
- Potential-free contact to be able to forward reports to a system.
- Optical and acoustic signals for temperature alarms.
- Shelves that can withstand a load of 100 kg / m².
- Maximum noise level 60 db (A).
- A door that can be closed by means of a lock.
Free delivered behind the first door:
√ Your device will be delivered to your location free of charge.
√ We can dispose of your old appliance if necessary.
Full service incl. installation can be ordered for € 150,00 excl. VAT as an additional cost, you can indicate this when placing your order:
√ Install and unpack the appliance.
√ Complete commissioning of the device.
√ Explanation of the operation and settings of the device.
√ Disposal of all used packaging materials.
√ If minor adjustments need to be made to, for example, a worksheet, this is of course possible.